Oxycontin OC 10mg
$424.00 – $2,074.00
Oxycontin OC 10mg is the brand of the generic medicine Oxycodone. It is an anti-pain medication that provides around-the-clock pain. However, it is an FDA approved drug that comes in the CSA (Controlled Substance Act).
Moreover, it is a narcotic medicine, sometimes also called opioid medication. It is an effective medicine when used properly because some people abuse it that is fatal sometimes.
Besides, it is a prescription medication that is termed as illegal to use without a prescription. Oxycontin OC 10mg is the white round oral tablet. However, it can be identified by its round shape that is imprinted as OP on one side and ten on the other.
The inactive ingredients present in it are:
- magnesium stearate
- titanium dioxide
- hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
- butylated hydroxytoluene
- polyethylene glycol 400
- polyethylene glycol
Before starting the Medication
You have to avoid the drug if you are allergic to it or other similar opioid medicines because it may be fatal. So, do not use the pill if you have:
- Severe asthma condition;
- Blockage in the stomach or intestines etc.; or,
- If already using a similar opioid. Although it is not safe to use in children that are under 11 years.
Moreover, tell your doctor if you have or ever had:
- breathing problems;
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- mental illness like mood swings;
- sleep apnea;
- a head injury;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- urination problems; or
- Gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid diseases/problems.
Doing so can help to reduce the risk factors of side effects.
Oxycontin OC 10mg Side Effects
Likewise, some of the side effects that may happen during treatment include:
- noisy breathing,
- shallow breathing or stopped breathing like it might stops during sleep;
- an unexpected slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- a feeling of lightheadedness like you may pass out;
- unusual thoughts/behavior, suicidal attempts;
- convulsions; or,
- nausea, vomiting,
- loss of appetite,
- worsening tiredness or weakness.
Call 911 for an emergency number for immediate medical help, or you can also report your symptoms at the FDA (1-800-FDA-1088) if they are getting worse.
120 pills, 150 Pills, 180 Pills, 30 pills, 360 pills, 540 pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills